Monday, June 25, 2007

Cozy And Cold, Put The Horse Before The Cart.

Memory, at best, is a tricky thing.

I am dieting again. This is not anything newsworthy for the people who read this occasionally. I guess I should not call it a diet as much as it is "a change in lifestyle" etc. Gross. I had to eat another apple since I was getting hungry and did not want to dive headfirst into the bowls of candy that are strewn about here like so many gastronomical landmines. It's quarter to five and all I want to do is go home and sleep. I should get back to work on the book though. The reason why I think memory is a tricky thing is because whenever I eat an apple, it makes me feel slightly cleaner, which makes my body remember what it is like to be younger. And all the recollections that go along with that. Whether or not these recollections are to be trusted is another matter entirely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home