Friday, October 13, 2006

An Old Entry About Low grade Depression

9/18/06 12:50pm PST

Low Grade Depression.


Is it because the seasons (such as they are here) have begun to turn. I find myself listening to April March and Los Cincos over and over again, which always makes me pine for snow and winter, which is odd since I hate both of those things. I suppose what I am truly missing is the quiet, the solitude, the smallness of the world on a walk through the woods on a winter's day.

Of course, there are other factors, and certain people who seem to pop up like a strange chorus in the pop-song of my life. Except I would like to know why this particular chorus is coming back with so much quasi-fame. Sort of odd.

I think I am going to go and get that song "Untogether" by Belly for my itunes here at the studio. It sort of sums up the way I feel dairly succintly. It's also 13 years old, and from the time period where the human pop-song in question first started playing out of the radio in my head. Google the lyrics if you want, I'm going to drown my sorrows in this Fresca.

I wonder what it would be like to actually love someone this much who actually lives here with me, in this town, in this now, and with all these damn refrains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home