Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time.

I'm having a minor meltdown.

That sounds dramatic.

I'm having a small freak-out.

I need a few more hours in the day, and I also need one extra day per weekend. So, say 27 hour days with 8 day weeks. This probably means I will have to move to Mars or possibly one of the recently discovered extra-solar planets. As we all know how I feel about moving, that's not likely to be happening anytime soon.

I think I might just be a little frayed. There's been a lot going on in the past couple of weeks. I always forget that things can build up slowly, creep up on you really, and you have acclimated to the steady level of crazy; so much so that you are now unhappy. I think I remember some line from some movie somewhere making the analogy of boiling a frog along those lines. Turn up the heat slowly enough and the little guy will just sit in there until you boil him alive. Something like that.

Also? Eveyone's crabby, and no one is dealing with their stress well. I need to eat something. I only ran a mile today. But I did do a little over 5 yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home