Friday, October 13, 2006

Old Posts about Sinusitis and the Bible.

3/16/06 12:38 PM PST

OK. I am such a lame "blogger" that I am no longer going to even try to make excuses for my lameness. I am sick/sinus infected AGAIN. I have already done a course of anti-biotics this month, and have made an appointment with a new ENT, so maybe that will help. I have to admit that I am sort of on the verge of throwing my hands up in the air and then going to bed for the rest of my life. I always love the firs two days on antibiotics - I'm chipper, clear and raring to go. Nothing really works on the infections anymore. So I am sort of doom and gloom over the whole thing. In my life I have taken: Amoxicillin, Bactrim, z-packs, and cipro. I think in the last 8 or so years I may have hit the 30-odd number in terms of perscriptions. I have also now have had two sinus surgeries. Kinda helped, not really. I am kind of done with all of it and I really want the whole works taken out and replaced with ceramic tile. It makes me moody, affects my concentration, so therefore my work suffers. It's not coincidental that I finished a good polish of Stella during the short week of no sinus symptoms after the last course of drugs. I guess I should just be happy that th epolish is done and pretty good, according to the people who have read it.

I want to go back to bed.

In good news, I am moving soon.

2/22/06 10:33 PM PST

I'm tired, and I have a cold sore. Fun. Dana has gone to have her baby, which means I am taking over her desk midway through my incomplete training. Gersh and Paradigm both want to read Stella Marks, but of course I pitched them a draft that isn't written yet. Ha ha. Yeah, so already sleep deprived and hitting up roomie's bf for adderal. Welcome to your thirties. Hopefully the incessant stress and fast food won't kill you before 33. I want lipo, and pills. Right now.


2/21/06 2:25PM PST

I had Indian for lunch and there is a whore living in my house.
:)

2/4/06 10:41 PM PST

BUY DANISH!!!

And I am recovering from my surgery, thank you for asking.


1/25/06 4:09 PM PST

I think that the euphemism for sex in the Bible is "knowing" for a reason. Maybe because when you have sex you are supposed to actually learn something about the person who are you are touching in a certain way; to get to "know" them just a little bit more. Deepen the mystery. Each moment of physical contact a question, looking for an answer.

Yeah, it's one of those days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home