Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ah, the grey days of Los Angeles.

America:


So it's cloudy and cold here in LA. I wonder if the global warming trends are going to create a Seattle-esque environment here. Since my car is still in the shop, I am getting rides to work from my friend Richard. I made up a song in the car today called "It's another cloudy day in depression town." I liked it very much.

I need to completely re-vamp my apartment. In the space of seven months it's become a total tchotchke shop, albeit a tasteful one. I just don't know what I am going to get rid of. The real issue is square footage.

I would like to sell three television shows and then move to a hot clime for six months, and take a lot of pictures. An exotic, colonially-problematic romance may not be out of the question either.

Can you tell that I am restless?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home